Nissan has unveiled the latest addition to its Light Commercial Vehicle line-up: the new NV250 compact van, based on sister firm Renault’s Kangoo model. The versatile model features enhanced safety and reliability thanks to on-board Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies and a whopping five year 100,000 mile warranty.
Customers will benefit from multiple engine and interior configurations, two body lengths and a comprehensive range of conversions. The van is also available with Panel, Crew and Combi finishes for optimum practicality and functionality.
The vehicle will be on sale from September 2019.
PRACTICAL DESIGN FEATURES
- 800kg payload and two body lengths
- Choice of either 2 or 3 front seats (additional seat provided by 2-person front bench)
- Ergonomic seat design, door handles and dashboard gear lever for greater comfort
- Load space and French doors designed for easy cargo accessibility for urban parking
- Pivoting bulkhead and retractable front passenger seat, providing clever flat floor and additional cargo space of 0.6 m
- Roof bars convertible into gallery without the need for additional tools
- Storage solutions are secured to prevent objects from moving and interfering with driving
- Interior wood panelling for the ideal practical workspace
- Addition of refrigeration unit for transporting goods that need to be kept cool
- Wheelchair access through the rear door
TECHNOLOGY & SAFETY
- Features Bluetooth radio + Nissan Connect
- Rear View Camera displayed in the sunshade or navigation screen
- Intelligent Mobility technologies include Extended Grip and Hill Start Assist
- Active Safety features including ABS, ASR, EBV and ESP.
- Rev counter with eco zone and gearshift indicator to maximise fuel efficiency
Paolo D'Ettore, Light Commercial Vechicles Director for Nissan Europe, said "The new Nissan NV250 is the perfect compact van for small businesses with big aspirations. By enabling customers to choose the version that is just right for them, the NV250 encourages more agile business deliveries and greater leisure freedom."
The panel version is offered in two body lengths (L1 / L2) and comes with several seating configurations, while the single-length crew version (L2) comes with a maximum of 4 seats and multi-positional bulkhead for a versatile cargo space. Together, these features mean the NV250 can handle everything from quick urban deliveries to transporting larger materials for construction sites.
The Combi passenger variant comes in the single-length L1 version with a seating capacity of five. Greater interior comfort and ample luggage room makes it the ideal option for family adventures or transporting equipment for outdoor sports.