New FUSO vans available at low prices

A lot of people tend to call the Canter a Mitsubishi Canter, rather than a FUSO Canter. Heres a a little history on the FUSO Brand:

Mitsubishi Motors owns 10.7% of Mitsubishi FUSO Truck & Bus Corporation (MFTBC), the company that makes vehicles under the FUSO brand worldwide. The other 89.3% is owned by Daimler, who acquired the majority share in 2001.

In the UK, FUSO is the brand, Canter is the truck and Mercedes-Benz are the network that support this product within the UK.

FUSO Canter is optimised to challenge urban traffic environments but with a high axle, twin rear wheels and 3.5t – 8.55t varieties, the truck can also stand the multi terrains for construction haulage. Exhaust gases are cleaned by a combination of oxidation catalytic converter and diesel particulate filter. Along with BlueTec® 6, the technology ensures all Canter models comply with the Euro VI standard. The front axle features independent suspension for a smoother journey, and allows for rapid shifting without power loss thanks to Duonic transmission technology. 

The FUSO is the perfect alternative to the Nissan cabstar, Nissan nt400 and the Isuzu Grafter that comes with the support of Mercedes-Benz. Confused as to why we don't call it the Mitsubishi Canter? Scroll to the bottom for some history on the Canter and why Mercedes-Benz sell them.